Diet Progress 3


H-sama and no make up!

Eu estava meio estagnada e confesso que isso me tirou um pouco da dieta.
É muito bacana quando você vê o resultado da dieta e quando não vê... sei lá.. é meio depressivo. haha

Yay! This post have an english translation! Read it.


Esta semana me pesei de bobeira e tinha perdido mais um quilinho! Yayy!!
Estou com 73kg com 70cm de cintura e 107cm de quadril

Ainda estou longe da minha antiga forma (63kg), vai demorar, mas enfim, devagar se vai ao longe.



Algumas coisinhas que alegraram a minha semana: unhas coloridas de novas cores (me sentindo uma sereia!), uvas passa para a boquinha que quer doce, amêndoas salgadinhas ( para a bocinha nervosa de crocância) e um pouco de leitinho! (ah como eu adoro leite fermentado! Esse se chama: Itambito é da Itambé! Muito bom! Mas um vidrinho tem mais de 60 calorias.)


+++++

All Right! posts in english. Right! I'll do it.
These past few weeks I didn't post anything about the progress so it's kinda time for me to do it right?
Lost weight this week, I'm now 160,9lbs 27,6in waist and 42,1in hips. 
Yeah I'm quite big. But still ...

I'm still far from what I used to look like ( 138,9lbs) but I'll geet there slowly and healthy.

Some stuff that cheered me up this week: some colorfull nails (I'm feelling like a mermaid for a while) some raisings (help me with sweets carving) some salty almonds ( also helpfull when I want something crunchy) and some skimmed milk! They are o so popular in Brazil! May look a bit odd, but they are super tasty!

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skimmed_milk , http://www.itambe.com.br/pagina/472/home.aspx

Comments