Magenta Mac Lip Pencil



Magenta MAC lip pencil
Old but gold. I already have this for a long time, but I haven't had a good swatch picture, so here it is. My love for this lip pencil returns every winter - yes, it's almost winter in Brazil. And it looks awesome in chiller days.
I still think the same thing since I last reviewed it: too dry; it shows all the imperfections of your dried or cracked lips. But the coverage is perfect! Great actually.
My lips weren't that cracked but you can still see what I am talking about. To solve the problem I tap a bit of lip balm on the center of my lower my lips like the picture in the bottom that was featured on my instagram.


Lapis Magenta MAC.
Velho mas tá valendo. Eu já o tenho há algum bom tempo! Não consegui fotos boas dele, aqui está. 
E este amor retorna todo inverno. Como fica ótimo nos dias frios! 

Continuo achando a mesma coisa desde a última review: Por ser lápis tem ótima duração. Fica muito tempo mesmo!! Cobertura perfeita! O único probleminha que vejo é que, apesar de ser um lápis cremoso, ele é lápis, e por isso, bem sequinho nos lábios, e lógicamente, mostra todas as imperfeições de lábios ressecados. Tirei uma foto mostrando isso: Os meus lábios não estavam tão ressecados assim, mas dá pra perceber.

 Eu aplico uma batidinha de bepanthol sobre o centro dos lábios inferiores só para dar uma hidratada, como dá pra ver nessa foto abaixo tirada do meu instagram. ai, adoro batom escândalo.


source: Samsung Galaxi S3

Comments