Shell Purse - Bolsa de Concha



I have already posted here what I wanted to dress for Halloween. I was obcessive with it, so I've bought it. Like I've said on this post I've bought my purse at Nasty Gal. And well, it's here. And Here's the review:


DISCLAIMER: I didn't get this product for free nor I was not paid to do this review. The information below are my true thoughts and opinions. Please, if you would like to send me any products to sample, please contact me. Thanks;  


++++



Eu tinha comentado como queria me vestir  pro Reveillon (neste post). Estava obcessiva com ela, então comprei. Como eu havia dito há uns dias atrás  comprei a minha bolsa na Nasty Gal. E bom, Ela chegou. Eis a review:


DISCLAIMER:  Ninguém me enviou este produto de graça e eu não fui paga para fazer esta Review. As informações abaixo são os meus verdadeiros pensamentos e opiniões. Caso você queira me enviar alguns de seus produtos para eu experimentar, por favor contacte-me. Obrigada;







We arrived from our trip and we saw outside the house, on the porch.
It was just dropped out like that. The mail had arrived earlier and left the parcel there. Glad that whatever it was, wasn't stolen! It was still there.

Quite different from how it is in Brazil, that needs at least the signing to prove the deliver...

Then my boyfriend read out loud: "Nasty Gal" on the package, and that disrupted my reasoning:




++++



Chegamos de viagem e vimos um embrulho do lado de fora de casa, na varanda. 
Assim, largado. O correio havia chegado mais cedo e deixado a encomenda lá. Ainda bem que o que quer que seja não foi roubado! Continuava lá. 

Bem diferente de como é no Brasil que se precisa de assinatura ae tudo mais... 

Aí o meu namorado leu: "Nasty Gal"  no embrulho o que interrompeu o meu raciocínio:





Wait a minute! Did he just say "Nasty Gal"?!

++++

Espera um minuto! Ele disse "Nasty Gal"?!



Yes! That was it! A parcel from Nasty Gal!

The bag! My bag had arrived!

++++

Sim! Era isso mesmo! Um embrulho da Nasty Gal!

A bolsa! Minha bolsa chegou!



The package was already humid due to the weather conditions ( we had so many rains this weekend), but the interior was immaculately dry and protected. Kudos!

++++

O embrulho já estava até meio úmido devido há tantas chuvas deste fim de semana, mas o interior imaculadamente seco e protegido. Bom trabalho!





Pause here to enjoy the interior decoration with those little kisses.
The left cover reads: "Thank You."

++++

Uma pausa aqui para apreciar o interior com a decoração de beijinhos.
Na tampa esquerda lê-se: "Thank You".




Sweet! ++++ Que graça! 








Shelling Out Bag
Official: $45.00 USD


QUALITY: The purse looks quite sturdy and well made -although made in China.
I bought it thinking on using it as a clutch but it  also comes with a chain so I can wear it as a shoulder bag.
The material looks like pleather and it is gorgeous! It's a lot prettier in real life! I thought it would be hard to photograph this effect but nope. 
The interior has a black and white striped lining. It has a separated pocket and a place for the cellphone - or lipstick, since my S4 don't fit.

In case you'd like to get one to yourself here is where I get it:  Nasty Gal (Shelling Out Bag


++++



QUALIDADE: A bolsa parece muito resistente e bem feita -embora feita na China.
Eu comprei-a pensando em usá-la como uma bolsa de mão, mas ela também vem com uma corrente para que eu possa usá-la como uma bolsa de ombro.
O material parece couro sintético e é lindo! É muito mais bonita na vida real do que em foto! Eu pensei que seria difícil de fotografar esse efeito, mas não foi.
O interior tem um forro listrado preto e branco. Tem um bolso separado e um lugar para o celular - ou batom, já que meu S4 não se encaixa.

No caso de você quiser comprar uma para si aqui é onde eu comprei: Nasty Gal (Shelling Out Bag












MORE HOLOGRAPHIC OR
 IRIDESCENT FASHION:
Iridescent TREND


Comments