ARIEL ROBE


The #mermaidmonday picture was a robe I bought <3
My last was leopard and was stolen and now this one I will watch closely.
<3 I was lucky to find an Ariel one.

++++

O #sereiadesexta foi de um robe que eu comprei <3
O meu último era de leopardo e foi roubado e agora com este aqui eu não darei bobeira.
<3 Dei a maior sorte de achar um da Ariel. 





This  Ariel's robe is from Hot Topic I bought it on this sale for $20.00 Obamas. They only had one size S, I got it anyway, but I think that a larger size would fit me better. I am so tall! Lol. It's like a mini skirt now! If they  had another I would have bought to give to someone.
++++

Este robe da Ariel é da Hot Topic comprei na promoção por $20.00 Obamas. Só tinha um, tamanho P (S), eu entrei nele de qualquer jeito, mas acho que um maior teria ficado melhor em mim. Sou muito alta! Risos. Ele está mini! Se tivesse mais um eu tinha trazido para alguém.



I absolutely loved the fabric. So comfy!
++++
Eu amei o tecido mesmo! Tão confortável!




*
*
*


*Service*

Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel Robe

SKU : 10225043 

PRICE: $31.60 online but I got for 20 in the store.

*
*
*


Because of the same sale, "buy something and get something half price" I also got this glass.
Mermaid mornings are the happiest!

What do you guys think? 

++++


Por causa da mesma venda, "compre algo e ganhe algo pela metade do preço" Eu também comprei esse copo de vidro. Manhãs de Sereia são as mais felizes!

O que vocês acham?



Comments