Poison Ivy monster plants

Poison Ivy's monster plants


So... I'm drawing some sketches of monster plants for my Poison Ivy cosplay.

I'm pretty happy with the drawings so far. Maybe they'll be the final one. Who knows. 

I really thought about the overall details but we'll during the construction let's see how it will go. Honestly I haven't done anything like that so I am between something cute kinda stuffed animal type or something more realistic and gore. I'll wait until I finish my cosplay to see where it would lead us to...

What do you guys think? 
Any help with the materials and tips?


+++

Então ... Eu estou desenhando alguns esboços de plantas- monstro para o meu cosplay de Poison Ivy .

Estou muito feliz com os desenhos até o momento. Talvez eles vão até ser o final. Quem sabe?
Eu realmente pensei sobre os detalhes gerais mas vamos ver durante a construção, vamos ver como ele vai ficar... Honestamente, eu nunca fiz nada disso, por isso estou em dúvidas entre fazer algo bonitinho tipo meio cara de bichinho de pelúcia ou algo mais realista e bizarro. Vou esperar até eu terminar o meu cosplay para ver onde ele nos levará se realista ou cartoon ...


O que vocês acham?
Alguma dica e ajuda com materiais?

Comments