Valentine's Day Neutral Make up

Valentine's Day Make up and Favorites


Remember during valentine's day I posted these pictures?
So let's Talk about the Make up!



The make was very neutral and fresh;

I started with a BB Cream (2.) as my base. I rather using a BB cream instead of a foundation because it is so lighter. I absolutely love the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. One of the few I've tried that don't give me the aspect of a white mask.

After the face was all covered I also spread the rest of the make up to the neck.


Once I have the foundation done I usually move up to the eyes. I used 6. as a highlight and 7. my main eyeshadow. I applied the highlighting shade to the arch of my eyebrow and the inside of the eyes. Notice it is not white, but a pale beige.
The eyeshadow 7. I applied to the center of my eyelid. It had some gold shimmer in it as well.
Number 8. was used in the crease area and a bit higher on the outer part of the eye, blended really well with the highlight so it wouldn't have any harsh lines.
I also used the same shade under the eyes.
Then I used 9. as a smudgy eyeliner on the outer corner of my eye.

Then I used the pencil 3. to paint the water line in the outer corner of my eye.

And finally, I applied the mascara "Mega Volume Miss Manga" in Black.

On the cheeks I used a bronzer 5.  on the hollow of the cheeks and a highlighter  4. on the bone area.

And finishing the look I used lipstick  1. on the lips and a few tabs on the cheeks as a blusher. I am currently in love with the Kate Moss matte lipstick.

The circle lens I'm using is the EOS ice in Green.



****


PORTUGUÊS


Então, vamos falar sobre a Maquiagem!

O make foi muito neutro e fresco;

Eu comecei com um BB Cream (2) como a minha base. Eu gosto de usar um creme BB em vez de uma base, porque é muito mais leve. Eu absolutamente amo o creme Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. Um dos poucos que eu tentei que não me dão o aspecto de uma máscara branca.

Depois que o rosto estava todo coberto eu também se espalhei pelo resto do make para o pescoço.


Assim que eu terminei a base eu costumo passar para os olhos. Eu usei 6. como um destaque e 7. minha sombra principal. Eu apliquei a sombra iluminadora opaca 6. sob o arco da sobrancelha e no interior dos olhos. Observe que não é branco, mas um bege claro e opaco.
Já a sombra 7. eu apliquei no centro da minha pálpebra. Essa sim tinha brilho, ela tinha um  leve brilho ouro.

O número 8. foi utilizado na área do côncavo do olho e um pouco mais na parte externa do olho, misturado muito bem com a sobra clara de destaque para que não tenha uma linha dura dividindo entre o escuro e o claro.
Eu também usei o mesmo tom sob os olhos.

Depois eu usei a 9. como um delineador esfumado no canto externo do olho.

Então eu usei o lápis 3. para pintar a linha de água no canto externo do olho.

E, finalmente, eu apliquei o rímel "Mega Volume Miss Manga" na cor Black.

Nas bochechas usei um bronzer 5. na parte mais funda das bochechas e um iluminador 4. sobre a área da bochecha que tem osso.

E, finalizando o look que usei batom 1. nos lábios e dei algumas batidinhas nas bochechas como blush. Atualmente, estou no amando o batom matte Kate Moss.


EOS ice Green é a lente que estou usando.

Red wine, diced strawberries, Sprite and ice.  Summer time!
[source]


I'm currently obsessed with: 
Strawberry and Cherry "mojito".



Actually I shouldn't call it a Mojito since it ddoesn'thave rum, but whatever. I love love love tequila and that's what it has. That is not the actual picture but it looks just like it.

Ingredients:
fruits (strawberries and cherries)
tequila shot
sugar
mint
soda

****

Atualmente estou obcecada com:
"Mojito" de Morango e cereja


Na verdade eu não deveria chamá-lo de um Mojito, uma vez que não tem rum, mas que seja. Eu amo amo amo tequila e é isso que ele tem. Essa não é a imagem minha, mas o drink fica igualzinho

ingredientes:
frutas (morangos e cerejas)
tequila dose
açúcar

Comments