Tapiocaria Raiz Brazil

44ed3f_c8f052ca44cf47c195abd1313354eb35.jpg (400×267)

I am pretty sure you have heard of tapioca, it sells in the US... however, most people only know the tapioca pearls: the cute and yummy little balls inside of the bubble tea.

When you say tapioca in Brazil is something completely different.


Tapioca is a native Brazilian food made with the starch extracted from cassava root. Itcan be either flat of folded, and served with toppings or filled


It kinda resemble pancakes and tacos than anything else. ** I am NOT saying it's alike tacos! BUT since there is NOTHING similar in the US food, it's the closest think I can think of, sorry **

In Brazil, I went to a Tapiocaria - place that sells tapioca, I would translate it like Tapiocary.
* "bake - bakery" ,"tapioca - tapiocary" *



The name of the place is Raiz Brazil (Brazil root) and it's in the city of Vitoria - ES.

 


Tapioca is a cheap and healthy food. It can be only served fresh, so a good cooker is essential. This place have some happy and talented cookers. I enjoyed watching this lady cooking our meal.



It is baked over a flat surface just like pancakes or crepes, and in minutes they're ready.


The tapioca has a very subtle taste so without any toppings it's pretty much tasteless 
My grandmother was a huge fan of tapioca. She used to buy the ones without any toppings. In Rio it's called Biju. I must be honest, I've never really liked them. 


I am a fan of the ones with toppings though.



We choose fresh juices and chicken and cheese stuffed tapiocas.

In Brazil, any good restaurant, has fresh juice. It's funny how we take it for granted but I really miss this in America. Everywhere you can get free refills for sodas - and it's pretty good - but I love fresh fruit.



Besides the juice for my sweet tooth, I also had a sweet version of the tapioca.




This post is quite old. Lol. I simply forgot to write about the places I usually go. SORRY.
I have a lot of different restaurants that I would love to write about because they were pretty good - in my opinion- so I will be slowly updating the website.




source:



LEIA MAIS:



AJUDE A DIVULGAR: 
SALVE ESSA IMAGEM E NOSSO LINK NO SEU BLOG, 
PINTEREST, TUMBLR OU FACEBOOK



 ----------------------------------------- 

H-Sama blog: http://www.h-sama.com/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloghsama
Instagram: https://instagram.com/hsama/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HSAMABLOG

a

Comments

  1. Eu nunca comi tapioca <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elas são muito saudáveis mas eu as acho meio sem graça. Prefiro os recheios hahahah

      Delete

Post a Comment

H-SAMA.com: TODOS os comentários serão lidos, respondidos com carinho (pode demorar uns dias então volte pra ver!).
+++
All comments are read and will be up. Come back to see it.