Summer Wedding Dresses 2016

Summer Wedding Dresses




Hi, guys Dresswe has a major sale on wedding dresses this year! 
I am going to show you guys here a few of my favorites and, of course





I am a mermaid, so of course I've got to start with this style! #sorrynotsorry
It is not only sexy but also very classy.


Another one I would get marry in, and I must say is a huge trend on the luxury weddings is this ballroom princesses tulle gown. I tried one and even though Iove the mermaid style, this style makes me feel like a princess! #CinderellaVybe

 :


For more amazing dresses on this sale you can check this link: Dresswe wedding dresses 2016

H-SAMA TIP: If you going for a mermaid  or a princess gown that means: tight to the upper body, little to no focus on your feet and some to a lot o focus on your arms and back. 
In other words... if you can get your guns ready for the show, please, ladies, do, or you might regret seeing the pics after. LOL.






Find a workout routine that is not too hard on you and that YOU LIKE IT. Anything is better than nothing, and keep with it until you feel like changing it. 












newlywishhoneymoonregistry:




Now...
since my ceremony will be at the beach, here are some of my favorite beach friendly dresses! I am obsessed with this Wedding trend of tow-piece dresses!



Here's a tad of my personal story: My mom wore a shirt and skirt type of dress and I got to wear her shirt many times to different occasions. Wearing her beautiful top made me feel so special and important that I honestly considered it on my wedding day.

I am in love with this and I'd like to get one like this for a beach photoshoot. Wouldn't it be amazing?

Floor Length A-Line Lace Two Piece Court Train Wedding Dress

Floor Length A-Line Lace Two Piece Court Train Wedding Dress 11634134...







Stunning V-Neck Lace Floor-Length Mermaid Wedding Dress 11661841 -...

Stunning V-Neck Lace Floor-Length Mermaid Wedding Dress 11661841 -...




If you want to see these dresses check: beach wedding dresses from Dresswe.com



- SEE MORE - 






Dresswe wedding dresses 2016 promotion




source: Dresswe, Pinterest






PINTEREST -IT // SAVE //SHARE









What?! Not a friend yet?? 
Follow H-SAMA and Let’s BE SOCIAL:
Facebook   |   Youtube   |  Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Pinterest

Comments