Kylie Jenner Dress for less than 10 bucks




So... I saw on Vogue this slide show about Kylie Jenner most iconic looks, and immediately I was like: "Oh! haven't I seen this dress for WAY cheaper?"

Kylie Jenner


Oh, yes! Yes, I have.
As a matter of fact I just review one here. It was 7 bucks.

I can't stop wearing it and being curve-hugging it gives such a great silhouette.
At least I think so. 

When I first put it one I thought "WOW look at my waist!"





You see, I am a plus sized girl, like many of you, 
and pains me to hear women saying they can't wear this or that because of the "fat rolls", "Michelin tires", "love handles" and other names you might call ...

In Brazil we call them mini-tires. Like on cars. LOL
Anyways...


Girl, don't you know everyone wear spanx? 





Seriously.
Everyone. See the lines at her waist? 


Reality star Kylie Jenner is spotted out shopping at Barneys New York after visiting her sister Kendall in Beverly Hills, California

Reality star Kylie Jenner is spotted out shopping at Barneys New York after visiting her sister Kendall in Beverly Hills, California



Ah, and by the way, spanx also hides panty lines, shape your thighs and bum. 
And I am a brazillian, so believe me on the tip for the bum. ;)





To be honest, when I say spanx I meant shapewear. I actually think spanx.com do an OK job because their stuff works, but is just plain ugly. You want something that looks a bit sexier, don't you? Well, I do.


sexy and Affordable shapewear



Here some that I thought were really cute and wouldn't embarrassed you if you had to undress in front of your significant other:


I am in LOVE with this one from ModCloth. HOW CUTE!



WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THESE SLIP DRESSES? ARE YOU WEARING? DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TOO SIMPLE?

I'm not pregnant: Kylie Jenner


This dress is really pretty and cheap! 
and is  7 dollars - now in clearance.

source: 1 // 2 // 3 //


Let's be social: Facebook   |   Youtube   |  Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Pinterest

Comments