Ballet Trend #BallerinaTrend #ModaBallet Balé fashionista

ENGLISH; #BallerinaTrend #BalletTrend  /  PORTUGUÊS:  #Baléfashionista


Hi, H-Sama Here! Not sure if you guys know but I am a HUGE ballet fan. 
As most girls I dreamed about becoming a ballerina but being 5'10" the closet I got from any stage was as a model.
I will never become a ballerina. 
But that's ok. 
However the love (or obsession) will never fade....
I watch every ballet I can, 
I wear ballet flats as house shoes, 
I wear my pointes anywhere I can, 
I watch every behind the scenes, tv show or anything about ballet...
I am obsessed with the way ballerinas layer their clothes... fix the shoes, style their hair....



Anyways, I am REALLY into Ballet. And apparently I am not alone...
The Ballet Fashion is official! Designers like Balenciaga, Céline, Melissa, Miu Miu, Valentino, and Zara have created the most amazing shoes inspired by the ballet wear and had everybody reliving their childhood dreams.


mural fashion: sapatilhas inspiradas no ballet
[MIU MIU BALLERINA]



Zara collection was specially superb in my opinion. 
What do you think?



Zara Crossover Open Top
[ZARA BALLET COLLETION]

Zara Cropped Tie-Up Jacket

[ZARA BALLET COLLETION]

The dancer trend is officially in full swing.

[ZARA BALLET COLLETION]






Oie, H-Sama aqui! Não tenho certeza se vocês sabiam mas eu sou uma grande fã de balé. Como a maioria das meninas eu sonhava em me tornar uma bailarina, mas tendo 1.80m o mais próximo que cheguei de qualquer palco era como um modelo. 

Nunca me tornarei uma bailarina. Mas tudo bem.
No entanto, o amor (ou obsessão) nunca desaparecerá ... 
Eu assisto todos os balé que posso, 
Eu uso calçados de balé como sapatos de casa, 
Eu uso minhas pontas em qualquer lugar que eu posso, 
Eu assisto a todos os bastidores, programa de TV ou qualquer coisa sobre o balé ... 
Estou obcecada com a forma como as bailarinas usam suas roupas em camadas ... como consertam os sapatos, como modelam seus cabelos ....




Enfim, eu REALMENTE gosto de Ballet. E, aparentemente, não estou sozinha ... 
A "Moda Bailarina" é oficial! Designers como Balenciaga, Céline, Melissa, Miu Miu, Valentino e Zara criaram os sapatos mais incríveis inspirados pelo de balé e todos reviveram seus sonhos de infância usando. 

A coleção Zara foi especialmente excelente na minha opinião. O que você acha? Fotos acima.







[ Dollskill Ballet Collection ]

Powder Swan Song Lace-Up Flats cuz ur made of sugar N’ spice bb. These dainty lil’ buckled flats have a rounded toe with teeny bow detail and black satin lace-up ribbons.

[ Dollskill Ballet Collection: Swan Song Flat ]


Sugar Thrillz Eleve Ballet Flats
[ Dollskill Ballet Collection: Punkish Eleve Flats ]



But I often think they're expensive. 
You can find cheaper version in pretty much any store now! Here's my take on the OFF DUTY Ballerina Trend.

BALLET AESTHETIC: LEOTARDS, LAYERS, TULLE MESH, LACE, RIBBONS, TIGHTS AND BALLET PINK.





Mas muitas vezes penso que são caras. Você pode encontrar uma versão mais barata em praticamente qualquer loja agora! Aqui está a minha versão sobre a Moda Ballerina OFF DUTY.


ESTÉTICA BAILARINA: COLLANTS, CAMADAS, TULE MESH, RENDA, FITAS, MEIAS E ROSA BAILARINA.




Ballet pink Leggings, Sport Bra with mesh back, Cardigan.

PS. These pants were 3usd at Forever21





Ballet pink Leggings, Lace collant

PS. Lace Body by Marci bought on Burlington for 5 bucks.




Leggings, Cardigan, Mermaid Top

PS. Mermaid Bikini from Zaful









Ballet pink Leggings, Fluffy cropped sweater, DIY embroidered Ballet Flats

PS. I got married in those shoes. Lol.





Ballet Pink Fluffy cropped sweater set, Embroidered Ballet Flats

PS. cropped sweater bought at wish app 8usd.






Lace bolero, DIY Ballet pink Leggings with ribbons,

PS. Bolero from Forever21, 5usd




Blush Sweater, Homemade Bandage Skirt, embroidered Ballet Flats

PS. Thrifted sweater, 3usd.




Long cardigan with + Pink Bra set + Lacey bottoms by VS

PS. Bra set also from Wish App 








Welcome to the dark side...





Marble mesh Sport Bra, Ballet pink top, VS Mesh pants

PS. I wear these pants almost everyday! 60usd




Sporty Black Swan: Black Velvet hoodie, Mesh Top and Mesh pants

PS. Mesh pants and mesh top by Forever21.





Another Black Swan moment: Mermaid collant and Mesh pants.

PS. Mermaid bodysuit by Wish app, 5usd.




SHHH it's MESH!!
I like mesh pants so much that I bought two.

The mesh on The Forever 21 mesh pants is actually cuter than the Victoria's Secret one - because of the polka dots, but since I'm plus size, I feel that the Victoria's Secret dresses me a LOT better. It shapes the body






Basically I wear mostly active wear, but you can translate this trend anyway you want.
Basicamente eu só me visto com roupa de ginástica, mas você pode traduzir essa trend do jeito que você quiser!


"Street Ballet" by hsamablog on Polyvore featuring Bloch, Boohoo and Puma



Boohoo pink pants
boohoo.com


Puma sneaker
vestiairecollective.com


Bloch
pinterest.com





"posh ballet" by hsamablog on Polyvore featuring Michelle Mason, Clinique, Bamboo and Topshop







Topshop petite top
topshop.com



Michelle Mason mini skirt
intermixonline.com



Bamboo sexy boots
charlotterusse.com



Tech accessory
zaful.com






What do you guys think of this trend?
O que vocês acham dessa trend?




sources: Zara // Zaful // Pinterest // HSAMABLOG


 WHAT? WE ARE NOT FRIENDS YET? Follow H-SAMA. Be SOCIAL:
Facebook   |   Youtube   |  Twitter     Instagram     Pinterest


Comments