Yukata Ariel The little Mermaid



Today I saw something that should be pretty obvious but I just  have never came across with it: Ariel's Yukata from Disney Japan.

 Hoje eu vi uma coisa que é até bem obvia mas eu nunca tinha visto antes: um Yukata da Ariel da Disney Japão!

Eu tenho um grande amor por sereias e um maior ainda por kimonos e yukatas, então seria de se pensar que eu veria isso antes, mas eu NUNCA tinha visto. E me fala? NÃO - É - LINDO?



I share a love for mermaids and that I am in LOVE with kimonos and yukatas, and even though I am constantly researching about them I have never, EVER seen an Ariel Yukata SET for sale, until now.

The set includes: yukata, tsuki obi with the traditional butterfly knot and getas!

HOW - ADORABLE - IS - IT?






Disney Store Japan Ariel Peony Yukata Set Sakura Kimono Dress Little Mermaid Mai

ABOUT THE PRINT: the print is absolutely super in my humble opinion! Uber feminine! it has a mix of peonies, coral, water bubbles, waves, Ariel's silhouette and signature.

The year before it had also carnations. So adorable.

SOBRE A PRINT: a estampa é marevilhosa na minha humilde opinião! Super feminina e tem um mix de peônias, corais, bolhinhas, ondas, a Silhoeta da nossa sereia e sua assinatura. Já a do ano passado tinha cravos também, uma graça!

Disney Store Japan Ariel Peony Yukata Set Sakura Kimono Dress Little Mermaid Mai

Little Mermaid Yukata Set


This is absolutely non sponsored (I wish). 

I would love to posses something so cute like this... but to be honest, 200usd on a yukata from Disney seems excessive when I have so many others to wear... 

If course there's the Disney name that weights on in, and the limited edition too, but idk... What do you think? 


If you wann buy it I've only found it in two stores...
So buy here:  https://www.ohiokimono.com/product-page/little-mermaid-yukata-set
or buy here: https://www.bonanza.com/items/like/605468508/Disney-Store-Japan-Ariel-Peony-Yukata-Set-Sakura-Kimono-Dress-Little-Mermaid-Mai




Este post não é patrocinado, quem dera...
Eu adoraria possuir algo tão kawaii mas pra ser sincera 200 dolares num yukata da Disney me parece meio excessivo, considerando que eu tenho outros pra usar...
Claro que o nome Disney pesa, e ser edição limitada também , mas, sei lá... O QUE VC ACHA?








Disney Store Japan Ariel Peony Yukata Set Sakura Kimono Dress Little Mermaid Mai

57







WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
O QUE ACHARAM?

sources: 


 WHAT? WE ARE NOT FRIENDS YET? Follow H-SAMA. Be SOCIAL:
Facebook   |   Youtube   |  Twitter     Instagram     Pinterest


Comments

  1. I just discovered this mention! I am totally in love with the disney kimono and yukata they have made over the years, and am so happy that you like them too. Not many people know that Disney has an authentic kimono line. Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries. I am in love, just can't afford right now. I might save it up a bit and buy in the future :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

H-SAMA.com: TODOS os comentários serão lidos, respondidos com carinho (pode demorar uns dias então volte pra ver!).
+++
All comments are read and will be up. Come back to see it.