Hvala, Hrvatska


Ganhei um presente vindo da Croácia!!! Adorei!

Foi um CD, um calendário com as lindas ilhas da Croácia, um coração que agora está na minha janela, e um abajour de vela que será aceso hoje! YAY! Também amei a carta! Hvala (obrigada!)



It's a gift for my b-day!!

Just Arrived yesterday! I got a CD

, a calendar with the beautiful islands of Croatia,

 a Heart that is now in my window and 

a lovely lamp! Gonna light it today!!! YAY!!

Loved the letter too! 

Hvala!!!! ♥


 ps. I also loved the X MEN sign on the box, made me laugh the moment I opened it. 
ps.  Também amei o símbolo de X-men na caixa, me fez rir na hora.

A gift from Hrvatska!!! Hvala! #gift #happy #Croatia #Hrvatska #hrvatski #loveit ♥ #braziliangirl #wantsto #travel and #visit #Zagreb ♥ #BRASIL

Comments