Vinagrete sauce - Molho vinagrete



This recipe is so easy that I only published here because till not very long time I couldn't do it. I swear. This sauce is called Vinagrete ou Campanha and is used to side meat in Brasil. Seems pretty obvious but not really. I had to see someone doing it so I could learn.


Essa receita eu só publiquei porque até pouco tempo antes eu não sabia fazer. Juro.  
Parece óbvio,  mas não é. Tive que ver alguém fazendo para finalmente me explicarem.




Chop real nice and fine equal portions of onion, green pepper bell and tomatoes. Mix it together with vinegar and olive oil. Ratio of 2:1 as in the picture. Add a pinch of sugar and as much salt you'd like it. Some people like it fresh, I honestly love it after two days.

Corte em pequenos pedaços pequenos porções iguais de cebola, pimentão verde e tomate. Misture-os com vinagre e azeite de oliva. Proporção de 2:1, como na imagem. Adicone uma pitada de açúcar e sal à gosto. Algumas pessoas gostam comê-lo fresco, eu sinceramente, amo depois de dois dias.

Comments

Post a Comment

H-SAMA.com: TODOS os comentários serão lidos, respondidos com carinho (pode demorar uns dias então volte pra ver!).
+++
All comments are read and will be up. Come back to see it.