Dyeing my hair ... Pintando o cabelo


YAY I'm getting my hair dyed today! Finally some excitment in my life! Nothing really wild I'm getting it darker actually with the Majirel 6,34 and base 6. Bye Bye ombré highlights!

EBA! Hoje eu vou pintar meu cabelo! Finalmente alguma animação na minha vida! Nada doidão, eu vou escurecer para falar a verdade, com o Majirel 6,34 e base 6.  Bye Bye mechas ombré!
buy it here and here

BEFORE / ANTES                                                        AFTER / DEPOIS


Super dark!!!! And back to old days... I liked it but... I used to love my highlights...
Super escuro!!! E de volta aos velhos tempos... Eu gostei mas... eu amava as minhas mechas...

Comments

Post a Comment

H-SAMA.com: TODOS os comentários serão lidos, respondidos com carinho (pode demorar uns dias então volte pra ver!).
+++
All comments are read and will be up. Come back to see it.