Cosplay Beyonce PRETTY HURTS (Miss 3RD Ward)

Pretty hurts vintage swimsuit


First of all, I know Beyonce is fantastically gorgeous in this video clip and I do not look like her nor I have millions to spend in plastic surgeries to look like her so, please, let's not be too harsh on me. That cleared: Yes! I cosplayed Beyonce in Pretty Hurts this Halloween.



++++

Primeiro de tudo, eu sei que Beyonce está fantasticamente linda neste clip de vídeo e eu não pareço com ela nem tenho milhões pra gastar, dito isso, por favor, não vamos ser muito duras comigo. Colocando este pedido de lado: Sim! Estou fiz cosplay Beyonce em Pretty Hurts este Halloween .



artworks-000080396692-qe2wug-t500x500.jpg (500×500)






In case you haven't seen the video clip yet, this is the one I'm talking about.






Originally I was in doubt of what outfit I should cosplay, she has tons of good outfits but this video has many I really like. Maybe because that is really what I would wear in real life.

This top, for example, is the same model I wear. I am so going to "bead up" embroider one for me later.

++++


Originalmente, eu estava em dúvida do que roupa eu deveria  fazer cosplay. Ela tem toneladas de boas roupas, mas neste vídeo tem muitos que eu realmente gosto. Talvez porque são roupas que eu realmente usaria na vida real.

Este top, por exemplo, é o mesmo modelo que eu uso. Vou com certeza "miçangar" bordar um para eu usar depois.


Beyoncé's powerful song about body image has provoked a spot of anger with critics. Surely someone isn't having a pop at Bey are they?



*
*
*





Miss 3RD WARD

This video touched me quite deeply .. Not sure if you guys know but I was too a beauty queen. 
And a curiosity: I also wore yellow on the pageant. For some reason the guys there think black women dress better in yellow or lime green, anyways... just like in the video clip I also didn't win the crown I wanted. I had won the pageants before it but THE ONE I wanted no....
How awesome it would be to be Miss Brazil.




Frustration: After all the exercises, diet, fake tanning, waxing, lubed teeth (yes!), rehearsals and training... nothing. I got in the final but didn't get the crown. And that was the last year I could compete because of my age. My first and last year. One shot. 

Have you ever been to any situation where everybody was watching you and you had to deal with your frustration? - Leave me a comment sharing with me.


++++++



MISS 3º WARD 
(comunidade de Houston, Texas)

Este clipe me tocou profundamente... Não sei se vocês sabem, mas eu também participei de concursos de miss.
Curiosamente eu também usava amarelo no concurso. Por alguma razão, os caras de lá acham que as mulheres negras vestem melhor amarelo ou verde limão. Enfim... assim como no video clipe eu também não ganhei a coroa que eu queria. Eu ganhei umas antes nas A COROA que eu queria não.
Como seria legal ser Miss Brasil.




Frustração: Depois de todos os exercícios, dieta, bronzeamento artificial, depilações, dentes lubrificados (Sim. Teve isso!), ensaios e treinamento...nada. Eu cheguei na final mas não ganhei a coroa. E aquele foi o meu último ano pra competir por causa da minha idade. Meu primeiro e último ano. Uma chance só.



Você já esteve em alguma situação em que todo mundo estava te olhando e você teve que lidar com a sua frustração? Deixe um comentário compartilhando comigo.



*
*
*





This gif express the feeling on the stage.
Este gif acima representa bem o sentimento no palco.

*

*
*







THE BATHING SUIT

This cosplay is kinda last minute and was made with the things I had at home. I think her bathing suit is not  made of the same material but I wanted to make it out of Lycra. I have too much fabric in my house!


Norma Kamali Bill Mio One Piece

Original by Norma Kamali. Buy here. Compre aqui



My mom sewed this bathing suit for me in our regular machine while I was busy hunting for the decorations for the party. Lots of love were put into it. I wouldn't have the patience.


+++
Minha mãe costurou esse maiô pra mim na máquina reta normal enquanto eu estava ocupada caçando decorações para a festa de Halloween. Muito amor foi posto nessa roupa. Eu não teria tanta paciência.

*
*
*


 First we drawn a basic pattern of the body and then added the drapes in an over layer.
+++
Primeiro a gente fez um molde básico de um maiô e depois cobrimos com o drapeado.



Its pretty much a regular swimsuit with an overlay.
+++
É basicamente isso mesmo: um maiô normal com uma segunda camada.


We did some alterations for better fitting: I wanted to add cups inside because I think it dresses a lot better and I also wanted the back part to be very discrete, with full coverage.

+++
Nós fizemos umas pequenas alterações para melhor caimento: eu queria bojo por dentro porque acho que veste muito melhor e atrás eu queria algo mais discreto, com cobertura total.





It would be a million times faster if we had the proper machine, but since we didn't a trick was to sew it with zigzag movable stitches. The same stitch that we use on underwear elastics.

+++
Seria um milhão de vezes mais rápidos se nós tivéssemos a máquiana apropriada, mas como a gente não tinha nos viramos com o que tínhamos. O truque para costurar malha é usar o ponto zig-zag móvel. O mesmo de se prender elásticos de calcinha.





*
*
*



beyonce pretty hurts


MAKE UP
The make up was fairly easy! It was a smokey lilac eye and pink lipstick.
Unfortunately I didn't have much time on the day to redo the same make up I did on the testing but oh well it was pretty neat even though.

+++
O make up foi bastante fácil! Foi um olho esfumado lilás e batom rosa.
Infelizmente eu não tive muito tempo no dia para refazer a mesma maquiagem que eu fiz nos testes, mas oh bem, foi muito bacana apesar de tudo.



*
*
*


beyonce-pretty-hurts.jpg (300×400)


 AND WIG (Hair Piece)


What a weird look, but I had fun doing this wig, or should I say hair piece?
I honestly, as you can probably tell, I just created the curled blonde bangs she has and mixed it with my actual hair. You can read the details about the wig HERE.


pretty hurts beyonce wig
 Beyonce -Pretty Hurts wig cick here


*
*
*



MY PICTURES




As accessories I wore a nude comfortable pump shoe I had, gloves, strass earrings.
I completely forgot to wear the number ribbon I had made. :(  - And this is why I usually sew on everything together so I wouldn't forget little things like it.

Crowns are cool to wear and if you are third place you'll get one. I just thought it would  be fun to wear it and get more the "beauty pageant look"; But It just didn't look good with the headpiece.

+++

Como acessórios que eu usava um sapato scarpin nude bem confortável que eu tinha, luvas, brincos de strass.
Eu esqueci completamente de usar a fita com o número que eu tinha feito. :( - E é por isso que eu costumo costurar tudo junto para que eu não esqueça as pequenas coisas como ele.


Coroas são legais de usar e se você ficou em terceiro lugar você vai ter uma. Eu apenas pensei que seria divertido para usá-la e ter mais ainda  "a cara de concurso de beleza "; Mas não achei que ficou boa com o penteado, por isso não usei.





WHAT DID YOU THINK?
O QUE VOCÊ ACHOU?









beyoncesash



AJUDE A DIVULGAR! 
Salve esta imagem no Facebook, Blog ou Pinterest


Pretty hurts vintage swimsuit

Cosplay Beyonce PRETTY HURTS (Miss 3RD Ward)

Comments