Poison Ivy Leaves (FIRST TEST) Poison Ivy- Batman


This is the first test for my little leaves.
I think it all turned out pretty good! Still cutting them, hopefully half yard will be enough!

The leaves are not finished yet, I still need to finish them: glue.. paint the details...
Anyway... I wanted something that look one of a kind - like the natural leaves- so I decided to make each individual leaf by hand. Crazy eh? But oh so fun! All for  my Poison Ivy cosplay.


++++

Este é o primeiro teste das minhas folhinhas.
Eu acho que ficou muito bom! Eu ainda estou as cortando, mas tenho esperança que meio metro de tecido será suficiente!

As folhas não estão terminadas ainda, eu preciso terminá-las: colar... pintar os detalhes...
Endim... Eu queria que elas fossem especiais e tivessem uma aparência única - como as folhas naturais- então eu decidi fazer uma a uma à mão. Maluquice, ne? Mas muito divertido! Tudo pro  meu cosplay de Hera Venenosa.






INSPIRATION
Toxicodendron Radicans



Poison Ivy on fall! Hera Venenosa no Outono!

[source]



ps. Se sobrarem folhas quero fazer uma fadinha <3

Comments